CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, March 1, 2008

Frog legs anyone???


Mylie has acquired the taste for the unusual... frog legs, but only the rubber kind. I was cracking up when I saw her with this little green frog coming out of her mouth. She thought it was pretty funny too. She's a little stinker, everything goes in her mouth! We have to be very careful around the house. The boys are keen to her little habit too. They look after her pretty well and tell me right away if she has found some little treasure she wants to taste.
The grossest, wierdest thing she actually swallowed was a band aid off her own finger. At her 9 mos. appt. the dr. did a finger prick to test for anemia, vitamin levels, etc.. and they put a little band aid on her finger. Silly doctor. Well, I went to the grocery store right after her appt. and as we are shopping I notice Mylie seems to be chewing on something and kind of gagging. I quickly unbuckle her and pull her out of her car seat all the while trying to get this object out of her mouth. I was unsuccesful and as I'm looking in her mouth to locate whatever it was and try again, I see her swallow it. I couldn't tell at first what it was, then I looked at her band-aidless finger. Sure enough, the next morning guess what I found in her diaper!! Atleast it came out! The boys got a good laugh out of that one..so gross!

No comments: