CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, January 27, 2008

Happy 6th Birthday Ethan!!!


Today, 6 years ago, our family was blessed to have Ethan join us. I'll never forget that on that day, in Sacramento, it snowed! I knew he was a special kid. Ethan is very sweet, and kind. He is creative, funny and very good at any sport he tries. He loves babies, especially his little sister Mylie, and is very helpful with her. I'm so thankful to be his mom and to see him growing into an excellent little man. These pictures are just a few of the wonderful ways Ethan has made the Tenney family better! I love you buddy!

5 comments:

HeatherM said...

I tell you this every time I talk to you but I can't help it your kids are just so darn cute. How do you discipline them? Cute kids get away with more just like pretty adults! Right!?

Cathi said...

Yay!!! Your blogging again! Ethan is such a doll! You're going to beating the girls off with a stick soon!! Good luck with that!

Michelle Wilson said...

Seemed just like yesterday that we went to get your pregnancy test under extreme circumstances which I will not post! Wow, what a beautiful family! I am still waiting for you to look older like the rest of us, but you look just as young and beautiful as ever! No fair! Hope all is well with you- we sure miss you. :(

colin and brooke thompson said...

We LOVE Ethan Michael! It has been so fun watching you these past 6 years! love the Thompson cousins

Shumster said...

I love that little guy. Those pic's of him are great. What a silly dude. I wish that we lived closer to you guys. We miss you lots!!! Well hopefully soon we will get sent your way if the academy allows it.
love ya lots and lots :)