CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, November 17, 2007

venting!!!

This picture was supposed to be with a different post, but something that is frustrating me to no end is how with one slip a picture is deleted and I can't figure out how to add it back on to the post or just undo the delete.... ARGGG!

So anyway, after our little photo session, she was playing with her toys and I noticed her cute little feet crossed and I had to snap a pic of that too. She looked so casual to me...so precious. It's a mom thing... how one simple thing makes you love even bigger and more than you ever knew was possible!
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

JLH DMB said...

I feel like we are missing so much. I'm glad I can look at all of these great pictures. Aunt Michele is sitting next to me saying the same thing. We miss you so much! When is our trip to Tahoe? Let me know.

JLH DMB said...

This is Errin not Joelle. I forgot I'm logged in as Joelle.

colin and brooke thompson said...

yeah... tahoe! um.... love the update ofcourse. It's a dream come true to be so close in living distance! I've always thought the first day of school signs were a great idea! Aidens face at Ethans school is priceless. joy school just doesn't cut it! love you crazy man!

Susanne said...

PS... I didn't know that you guys know part of the Cannon clan. (Saw a link on your page and "clicked.") John & Sean are good friends. Did you know that Pam was in our ward shortly while she waited on a house elsewhere?

JLH DMB said...

Ha ha...that freaked me out when I saw a comment from myself on your page...then I saw that it was Errin:) Anyways, your kids are so stinking cute. I miss them. I can't wait til Dane is big enough to play with them. Tell Ethan he's my favorite...well, tell him secretly, shhhhh!

. said...

Hey I love your blog backgroung. Where did you get it? Your kids are so beautiful. The baby is getting big....2 years and I still have not got you the scrapbook pages. I will, promise. Yeah right I know you'll beleive it when you see it.

Mandi said...

hey I saw my sister had your link and I had to check out what you've been up to. I can't believe how big Weston has gotten. Baptized and cubscouts wow! Hope you're doing well, your kids are adorable!