CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, October 17, 2009

RAGNAR VEGAS!!



Had the best time last weekend participating in my 2nd Ragnar Relay. This one was in vegas and my team, Sweatin' with the Divas, rocked! Can't even begin to put into words how amazing the whole weekend was. We pushed ourselves mentally, physically, and emotionally and we had each other supporting and encouraging the whole way. We danced in the desert with new friends, ran, ran, and ran some more, shouted, screamed, tried to sleep a little over the 2 days...exhausting but AMAZING! My friend and fellow diva Ali puts it best on her blog and she has some PHENOMENAL photos as does my girl Marsha. Here are links to their blogs... http://degraffblog.blogspot.com/ and http://lueck-family.blogspot.com/

Amanda and I on our way to Vegas!



Part of our sweet van decor, i'm getting ready to run my first leg...



Todd and Heather making their first exchange....and she's off..what a tough chika she is!




So much respect for all the divas and Todd! Would run it again in a heartbeat with all of you if we could!

6 comments:

Shan B. said...

Way to go again!!! I definitely need to start running again!!! I'm jealous of how awesome you look!!! Keep it up girl!!

colin and brooke thompson said...

catch ya next time on the coast! love you elphie!

ali said...

you are a freakin' machine! 5 miles uphell...I mean uphill! yowzers! Loved every minute and I can't wait to hang out if we can ever make our way back up there! Thanks for putting that all together!

Jaydee lady said...

Such an inspiration. I ran a mile yesterday and ia abut died....& it took me 14 minutes!!! FYI- I added your blog to my list of links. Hope you don't mind.

Jaydee

Anonymous said...

I need your email I had to put our blog on private and change the name so email me at elkins04@gmail.com

Cassidy Durf said...

Good job decorating the car!!

My little brothers name is Aidan!
I'm one of your newest followers on Friday Follow!

~Cassidy Eliza
Cassidydurf.blogspot.com