CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

alright, I get the hint!!!

Many of you have been urging me to get blogging again, so I'm going to try to get a little more consistant. I guess you're all tired of seeing Aiden hanging upside down. lol.


I do have much to add, Easter pics, Mylie's 1st b-day, etc.. I won't get to it all but here's a little something.... Mylie is getting so big! She celebrated her first birthday on March 30th. (I know.. I'm sooo late.) She has had a great year and has brought so much love and joy to our family. She is the princess of our home and neighborhood! She is really easy going and loves people. A real social butterfly. Gee, I wonder where she gets that from??? We are loving watching her grow up and look forward to fun ahead.












After the city Easter Egg Hunt












Her very own one of a kind Raggedy Ann doll from Great Grandma Jackie. She loves it! Thanks Grandma!!


Mylie loved being sung to for her 1st birthday.
She loved the cake too! Yum!

3 comments:

Loren said...

Yeah, glad you are blogging again. Mylie IS getting so big and she is just adorable. Keep those posts coming, love to keep in touch with you and see what is new. Hope you are well!

Gleason Family said...

YAAAAY! A new post! Mylie's birthday pictures are too cute! It was tons of fun hanging out this past weekend! Love ya!

Shumster said...

we have got to get our two baby girls together sometime. i bet they would have a blast.