CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 30, 2008

Try something new


The purpose of this particular post is to encourage you to try something new. This was my first attempt at a diaper cake, and I'm pretty happy with it! It was fun and not too hard to do. I put it together while watching "so you think you can dance" with Mike. I'm throwing a shower tomorrow, for my friend who is expecting her 2nd set of twins. She is quite a woman!
I had seen and heard about other diaper cakes, but I was a bit unsure about doing one myself. I'm not really very crafty, but I wanted to attempt it and see if I could do it. Now, I know it's not perfect, but I was happy with the outcome and I'm excited for my friend to see it.
So, whatever it might be for you.. if you want to try something new, do it! It's fun to challenge yourself.
.

3 comments:

Alexandra Frankel said...

You did an awesome job!! I love it! Those are soooo cool!

colin and brooke thompson said...

Nice work sis! You've done a project I've never attempted! Props! Man... you really did have a busy week!

Marsha Lueck said...

You go girl!!!! Hope I can get over to see you and your fancy crafty you!