CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 30, 2008

bitten by the performing bug

We had our Annual Primary Talent show tonite, and it was so much fun! As a presidency we did a skit and a couple little acts. It was so much fun. It reminded me how much I really love to be on stage and perform. I know it was just some silly skits, but it reminded me of roadshows and drama classes I took in HS and college. I know I didn't do a lot that you all might know or remember, but it has always been something that I enjoy.
Well, it seems that I have passed that gene on to my boys. They've been bitten by the performance bug and they loved it! They sang and "played" guitar to the Jonas Bros. song, "That's just the way we roll". Weston actually sang the whole song, in the mic and they all rocked out on the guitar. Mike and I were impressed. When they came and sat down, Weston says to Mike, "That felt sooo good. I want to do that again." Later in the night, he got some of my props and acted out characters from our skits while we were cleaning up. I loved seeing them get into it all, but it seems Weston really got bit hard!!

So look out for the tenney boys... they might be selling out arenas someday.

Sorry, no pictures... I know, can you believe I forgot my camera for their big debut????

3 comments:

Carrie said...

How fun. Sounds like you have some Hollywood stars on your hands!

colin and brooke thompson said...

I want a private performance boys! Encore!!!! So sad I missed it!

Chelsy said...

Sounds like the McFadyen boys to me! Some of them are always 'on stage'!!! :o)

Your fam is adorable...as expected!