CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, November 16, 2007

Catching up

I'm trying to catch up on my blog, to get up to date. So here is a quick overview of what we have been up to starting with the summer. After our move from Lincoln (sac area)to Livermore (bay area), we went to Utah for my cousins wedding and to see family. Which I already established in my other posting, but I'm catching you up to these other pics. We spent Pioneer day at the This is the Place Park. It was a lot of fun. You really feel like you've been transported back to the days of our pioneer ancestors. Other than it being sooo hot, I think it was a great way to remember them and teach the kids a little bit more about what was sacrificed for us to have the blessings of the gospel today.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: