CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, November 16, 2007

It's great to be 8!

I can't believe my first baby is now 8! What a great day it was to have him baptized. A lot of family was able to make the trek and be a part of the special day. Thank you for all your support!
Weston was very excited and is a great kid!





3 cheers for Scouting!! The other great thing about being 8 is cub scouts! It has made my week a little busier, but so fun! All Weston wants to know is when will they teach him to shoot a bow and arrow! Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Carrie said...

Hi Aubry,
I can't believe you have an 8 year old either. I just wanted you to know that i think your family is gorgeous. it is so fun peeking into your life. sure seems like you are happy and doing well. have a merry christmas
carrie pabst

Unknown said...

Hey Aubry! Cute blog. Weston reminds me a lot of April. Congrats to him on his baptism! Your family is so adorable :)
Love Joanie :)