CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 1, 2007

You gotta start somewhere...

The lovely bride, Keshia.








Aiden was waiting patiently for his turn to get a haircut, he loves to play with the camera, so we decided to snap a few pics.

Spending some time with my friends, Julie and Christie. Always a good time when we are together. We go way back..I think I was 12 when we first met. Love them!
Well, one of the best things about our trip to Utah was visiting my cousin Errin & Brandon's house. They have a little mini putting course in their backyard. All the boys decided to have a competition to see who could sink the first hole-in- one on a particularly difficult hole. Well, I, being so competitive, and wanting to beat the boys, had to join in. And yes, I WON!!! It was a great day! The looks on their faces when they got beat by a girl.... priceless! Can't wait for the next time boys!

Mylie, in the protection of her brothers.

My mom, sister and I at the Salt Lake Temple for our cousins wedding.

















Well, I'm here, finally finding some time to make our family blog. Now that it's started, hopefully it won't take that much effort and time to keep it updated!!

So with that, I start with our summer trip to Utah. Here, Ethan,the 5 year old, is driving accross Nevada. Wow, they start young!

7 comments:

Gleason Family said...

very cute pictures. Happy to see that you're blogging! :) Still want to come see you guys! (soon- hopefully?)
love ya!
-Stasia

colin and brooke thompson said...

love the red! K.... I'm going through the halloween pictures and trying to decide what ones to post! SO MANY!!!!!!

The Banner Family said...

Aubrey! So excited you're blogging! I'm adding you as a friend! You're kids are cuties!

Stefany said...

Hey Aubrey!
I saw your blog on Brooke's website! Very cute pictures. Your kids are getting so big. I guess it's been a while since I've seen you at Rusch Park ward activities! Just wanted to say hi!

Megan said...

hi aubrey! this is megan (mercado), claire's sister. i found ya on marsha's blog. how are you guys doing? your kids are so cute! hope to hear from you soon :)

Stefany said...

Hey, So I think I spelled your name wrong I just realized...sorry!! I really don't like doing that, people do it to me ALL the time!!! :)

Susanne said...

Hey Aubry! I found your blog from the Bitter's. Its great!! I passed someone on the freeway with your same van this morning and thought of you. I hope you guys are doing well in your new digs! That the kids are all settling in well and that you are too. I'll send you an email to check out our blog as soon as my computer comes back from the repair center. I"m using John's now and your address isn't in his book. In the meantime, if you want to take a peek, you can use the guest account I created. It is suswats @ gmail.com (take out the spaces). Password: susanne URL: gosquirrely.blogspot.com

Cheers!